Mass Attendance and Documentation
· Religious Education students are required to attend Mass every Sunday (or Saturday Vigil Mass.)
· If you attend a Mass at Sacred Heart, please hand your envelopes to the priest directly right after Mass. DO NOT put your envelopes into the collection basket.
· Envelopes from previous/missed dates may not be submitted.
· Only one envelope per weekend.
· Please do not share envelopes with siblings; one envelope per person
**If you attend Mass at another Catholic church, please ask the priest after Mass to sign a bulletin or other paper saying that you attended Mass on that date. A parent-signed note will not be sufficient for this.
**If you cannot attend Mass in person, please watch the livestream Mass from Sacred Heart, which is shown via YouTube and Facebook every Sunday at 10:00 am. To show evidence of your attendance, please email a 2-3 sentence summary of the homily (the sermon, not the readings) to the religious education office after Mass. Please be sure your name is in the subject line!
Masses at Sacred Heart are all held in the Church:
5:30 pm Vigil Mass
7:00 pm Spanish Mass
10:00 am Family Mass (Livestreamed)