Mass Attendance and Documentation
· Religious Education students are required to attend Mass every Sunday (or Saturday Vigil Mass.)
· If you attend a Mass at Sacred Heart, please hand your envelopes to the priest directly right after Mass. DO NOT put your envelopes into the collection basket.
· Envelopes from previous/missed dates may not be submitted.
· Only one envelope per weekend.
· Please do not share envelopes with siblings; one envelope per person
**If you attend Mass at another Catholic church, please ask the priest after Mass to sign a bulletin or other paper saying that you attended Mass on that date. A parent-signed note will not be sufficient for this.
Bring bulletins to your class or the Religious Education office.
Masses at Sacred Heart are all held in the Church:
5:30 pm Vigil Mass